International & EU Negotiations
Remote & In-person Strategies & Skills
Online Negotiation Training 2021
For diplomats, civils servants, business & civil society representatives
2 Full Days : 09.00-16.30 (CET) max. 15 persons € 299 p/p (+VAT)
6-7 July / 4-5 Oct / 2-3 Dec
Upgrading negotiation skills is more important than ever!
CENAD’s interactive blended learning, filmed real-world simulation role-plays, in-depth analysis & personalised video feedback.
COVID has permanently changed negotiation modalities so international negotiators need to operate remotely as well as in-person.
- Making your interests and votes count!
- Negotiating bi- & multilaterally via virtual platforms and realities
- Meeting skills: chairing, lobbying, taking the floor, & more
- Finetune greater self-confidence with diplomatic & political acumen
- Leveraging analysis & interpersonal know-how to influence results