CENAD sprl maintains this website to provide information to the internet community. Such information may be subject to amendment and updating without notice.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by CENAD and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
A. General provisions
1. Visitor’s agreement as a consequence of accessing the websites. You have accessed the websites (hereinafter referred to as the “Websites “) of the Centre for European Negotiation and Decision-making (“CENAD sprl”).
By accessing the Websites you confirm that you have read and understood the information as below stated (the «”Disclaimer “) and that you agree with said information, especially with (i) the exclusive application of Belgium law as well as the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts at the place of CENAD sprl (ii) the liability exclusions mentioned amongst others in the Disclaimer as well as with (iii) the rules pertaining to the use of « Google Analytics » application by the Websites (see chapter C. below).
The Disclaimer shall be governed by Belgium law. To the extent permitted by law, the competent courts at the place of CENAD sprl, currently Brussels (Belgium), shall have exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any dispute arising from the Disclaimer and/or the Websites’ use, subject to (i) appeal to the Belgium Court and (ii) CENAD sprl’s right to prosecute a Websites’ user in any other competent jurisdiction.
2. Information sharing policy. Pursuant to the terms and conditions of the Disclaimer CENAD sprl encourages use of the Websites contents (subject to the limits of applicable law and Disclaimer) as a way to share and disseminate information about its consulting mission and knowledge transmission in general.
3. Intellectual property rights. Any information of whatsoever nature (text, picture, photo, video, etc.), which is available on the Websites (the « Information ») is protected by intellectual property rights, especially by copyright. Any use of whatsoever nature (downloading, printing, copying, etc.) pertaining to the Information has to be dedicated to strictly private, personal, non-collective and non-commercial purpose (the « Private Purpose ») of the Websites’ visitors as well as of any third party who could access the Information, especially any third party who receives Information by whatsoever means from a Websites’ visitor. The Websites’ visitor who provides third parties with Information shall inform said third parties about the Disclaimer’s content, especially about the Private Purpose obligation.
Unless CENAD sprl previously gives express and written consent, any use of whatsoever nature (downloading, printing, copying, integration into online services, etc.) to other purposes than the Private Purpose is strictly forbidden. Said prohibition applies to, amongst others, CENAD sprl logo and name, as well as any logo and name in relation with CENAD sprl mentioned in the Websites.
If and in so far as guest websites are hosted by CENAD sprl, such a guest website is governed by its own regulation as regards intellectual property rights, especially copyright.
Even if dedicated for Private Purpose, the Information’s use of whatsoever nature cannot be construed as or lead to an assignment (or any other legal action which could be considered as equivalent) of any right, especially of intellectual property rights, pertaining to the Information.
In any case quoting of references shall comply with applying requirements. Plagiarism constitutes a prohibited behaviour under law and applying regulations.
4. Links to other websites. Websites could mention links to other websites that are external to the Websites of CENAD sprl (the « Other Websites »). In such a case CENAD sprl cannot be held liable or responsible in any form whatsoever and/or for any reason whatsoever especially for the content and/or the operation of the Other Websites.
In any case the Other Websites are governed by their own regulations, especially as regards intellectual property rights.
5. Hyperlinks to the Websites. The setting-up of hyperlinks to the Websites is subject to the previous express and written consent of CENAD sprl.
6. General exclusion of any liability or responsibility. CENAD sprl cannot be held liable or responsible in any form whatsoever and/or for any reason whatsoever for any eventual damage of whatsoever nature, especially in relation with the access (or lack of access) to the Website, the use (or non-use), in any form whatsoever, of the Information mentioned in the Website.
CENAD sprl makes no warranties or guarantees, in any form whatsoever and/or for any reason whatsoever, especially as regards the quality of the Information delivered, the update of said Information as well as its original, unaltered, complete and/or exact nature.
B. Google Analytics
7. Google Analytics as Websites analysis tool. Google Analytics is a website analysis service by Google Inc., USA (« Google »). Google uses amongst others cookies, text files which are saved to your computer and allow the using analysis of the Websites by the visitors.
8. Analysed Information. The originating information by cookies about your usage of the Websites (including your IP-address) (the « Analysed Information ») will be transferred to Google servers outside Belgium, in particular in the USA and saved there. Google will use this information in order to evaluate the usage of the Websites, to compile reports about Websites activities for CENAD sprl and to supply with further service regarding website and internet utilization.
9. Communication to third parties. Google will eventually forward the Analysed Information to third parties (including – but not limited to – CENAD sprl) when this is statutory or third parties process the Analysed Information on behalf of Google. At the best CENAD sprl Google knowledge will not link your IP address with other data from Google. CENAD sprl undertakes not to disclose to third parties the Analysed Information in whole or in part.
11. Cookies. You can avoid the installation of cookies by an accordant setting of your browser software; however, we would like to draw your attention to the fact that you eventually will not be able to use diverse functions of the Websites.
12. Visitor’s agreement as a consequence of accessing the Websites. By accessing the « Websites » you expressly confirm that you agree with the general terms and conditions of Google Analytics (http://www.google.com/intl/uk-en/policies/privacy/; the « General Conditions »), especially with the processing of the nominative Analysed Information by Google pursuant to the terms of the General Conditions and the Disclaimer, including – but not limited to – the liability and responsibility exclusion pertaining to Google Analytics.
13. Exclusion of any liability or responsibility as regards Google Analytics. CENAD sprl cannot be held liable or responsible in any form whatsoever and/or for any reason whatsoever for any eventual damage of whatsoever nature as regards the use of Google Analytics and/or the processing of the Analysed Information by Google.