CENAD offers open seminars focusing on critical components of negotiation and mediation for practitioners seeking intensive comprehensive learning.
These highly practical and participatory seminars are designed for staff whose professional duties bring them into contact with negotiation processes of different sorts, whether bilateral, multilateral, formal or informal, technical and/or political.
Participants from a wide variety of professions and backgrounds have found these programmes uniquely relevant and invaluable.
CENAD provides “Negotiation Solutions for Practitioners” to national and international, public-sector and private entities whose representatives are involved in processes which require an ability to work smoothly and efficiently in various management and decision-making forums.
Commitments and Methods
- Provide the best capacity building expertise for professionals
- Improve the personal and collective performance of those involved in decision-making processes
- Tailor-made trainings and simulations
- Interactive “learning by doing” methodologies
- Negotiation skills for “real world” practitioners
- Personalized analytical and feedback techniques
Subscribe to CENAD Mailing List
We will keep you updated with news and upcoming events